NUTRITION & WELLNESS COACH
A little about me and why I do what I do:
I love my husband, family, and friends. I love running and yoga. I love a good meal that creates a space for relationships to deepen and laughter to spread. I love helping others live to their fullest potential so they can accomplish their mission and dreams in life.
My passion for nutrition came from playing sports growing up. I recognized what I ate played a big part in how I performed. I wanted to perform my best so thus began my journey into the world of nutrition. I majored in Nutrition and Food Science, went on to become a Registered Dietitian, and discovered how much I love helping people transform their lives by taking care of themselves, body, mind, soul, and spirit.
My credentials and experience include:
• Registered Dietitian Nutritionist
• Certification in Sports Nutrition
• Certification in Adult Weight Management
• Manager of a large corporate wellness program
• Nutrition coordinator of a bariatric weight loss clinic
To your health,